Phoenix FireFox SS1621E High Security Safe 60 min Fireproof with Digital Lock
£1,365.00 Excl. VAT
Cash Rating: £4,000
Fire Rating: 60 Minutes
Safe Lock Type: Digital Lock
Ext. Dimensions (HxWxD): 960x655x560 mm
|Safe Lock Type: Digital Lock
- Additional information
Price includes delivery and positioning to the ground floor
THE PHOENIX FIREFOX is designed and tested to the latest and prestigious European test standards for both Fire and Security Protection. Approved by the Association of Insurance Surveyors (AiS).
- External Dimensions (HxWxD) – 960x655x560 mm
- Internal Dimensions (HxWxD) – 780x475x350 mm
- SECURITY PROTECTION – Tested to the prestigious European S2 Security standard (EN14450 ECB.S Certified) giving cash cover of £4,000 or valuables cover of £40,000.
- FIRE PROTECTION (PAPER) – Tested to the Swedish NT Fire 017-120 Paper standard, providing 120 minutes fire protection for paper documents.
- FIRE PROTECTION (DIGITAL MEDIA) – Tested to MTC – DIP120 – 60DM fire test standard, providing 60 minutes fire protection for digital media, DVD’s, USB memory sticks and hard drives.
- LOCKING – Fitted with a high security VdS class II electronic lock.
- DROP TEST – Fire and impact tested from 9.1 metres for resistance to the impact of falling through the burning floors of a building.
- CONSTRUCTION – Double wall construction with high grade concrete infill to provide both fire and burglary protection. Internal lockable steel drawer unit in each model.
- FIXING – Ready prepared for floor fixing, with fixing bolts for concrete supplied.
- COLOUR – Finished in a high quality scratch resistant White paint RAL9003. Suitable for storage of controlled drugs whose active ingredients do not exceed 500 grams.
|Insurance Cash Rating
|Safe Lock Type
|Safe Capacity (ltrs)
Delivery and positioning on the ground floor is included in the price for all mainland UK locations.
If the installation location is on an upper or lower floor with lift access, there is no additional cost.
Please make sure that the lift is large enough to take the safe and has the required weight capacity.
If there is more than one step or threshold ( in the property or outside ),
please complete the delivery form and send it to us.We will then advise you of the additional cost.
For large, heavy safes, delivery will be made by a vehicle around the same size as a Fire Engine or Refuse truck.
Check that there are no height, width or time restrictions for access to the delivery location.
If the safe will have to be moved from the delivery vehicle to the property via a path, check that the path
is wide enough, smooth and level (not a gravel path)