Refurbished cash rated safe 100k 5020
£2,937.00 Excl. VAT
Cash Rating: £100,000
Fire Rating: No
Safe Lock Type: Key Lock
Ext. Dimensions (HxWxD):635x508x508
- Additional information
Delivery and installation ground floor free of charge
- External Dimensions (HxWxD) – 1524x762x813mm
- Internal Dimensions (HxWxD) – 1270x508x482mm
- Good quality refurbished safes. The make and model will be confirmed when your enquiry or order is received
- Insurance Approved for £100,000 cash or £1,000,000 valuables
- Locking by high security double bitted key lock as standard
- Mechanical and Electronic combination locks available as an option
- The cost includes delivery and installation to the ground floor
- Our safes are reconditioned to British Standard (BS 7582)
- This means the safe is stripped back to base metal to make sure it has never been in a fire, drilled or compromised in any way. The unit is then primed and resprayed.
- The safe door is then checked to ensure all moving parts are in good working order
- Any anti-explosive devices are serviced and checked to specification
- Locks are reconditioned or replaced
- Bolts and hinges are lubricated to ensure smooth operation
|Insurance Cash Rating|
|Safe Lock Type|
|Safe Capacity (ltrs)|
Delivery, positioning and boltdown on the ground floor is included in the price for all mainland UK locations.
If the installation location is on an upper or lower floor with lift access, there is no additional charge.
Please make sure that the lift is large enough to take the safe and has the required weight capacity.
If there is more than one step or threshold ( in the property or outside ),
please complete the delivery form and send it to us.We will then advise you of the additional cost.
For large, heavy safes, delivery will be made by a vehicle around the same size as a Fire Engine or Refuse truck.
Check that there are no height, width or time restrictions for access to the delivery location.
If the safe will have to be moved from the delivery vehicle to the property via a path, check that the path is wide enough, smooth and level (not a gravel path)