Securikey Floor Standing Fire Resistant Key Cabinet 1560 Keys Storage.
£3,106.75 Excl. VAT
Safe Lock Type:Key Lock
Ext. Dimensions (HxWxD):1220x600x520
|Key Capacity: 1000 Plus Keys
- Additional information
Drop off delivery at no extra charge
- External Dimensions (HxWxD) – 1220x600x520mm
Whether you’re looking for a simple key cabinet or a more advanced key issue and monitoring system, Securikey can offer a solution to meet most requirements. Suitable for domestic, commercial and light industrial applications, our key cabinets provide secure storage due to their incredibly robust design, as well as effective key management with the use of index cards, key tabs, rings and numbers in addition to more sophisticated key tracking options.
- Securikey Floor Standing Fire Resistant Key Cabinet System 1560
- Provides both security and key control
- This product will hold up to 1560 Keys
- Ideal for schools, hospitals and large private companies
- High capacity heavy duty key cabinets
- Key panels are mounted on easy-slide telescopic runners
- Independently tested and certified to EN 14450 S1 by VdS test house
- Double wall construction with fire-resistant fill to DIN 4102
- Flush closing door for added security
- Heavy-duty 3-way locking mechanism
- Full height dog bar protects hinge side
- Standard locking – CEN/VdS approved double bitted lock and 2 keys
- Optional combination and electronic locking
- A light Grey finish complements any environment
- Double bitted, 7 lever lock with 3 locking bolts
- Colour-coded hook bars and tags
- Slide out key panels for easy access
|520 × 600 × 1220 mm
|Safe Lock Type
1000 Plus Keys
Doorstep drop off delivery.
The delivery cost is included in the price, and is for Mainland UK. For other destinations, please call.
For this product, we use selected couriers that deliver Monday to Friday between 8am and 6pm.
If we have your email address and mobile phone number, some couriers will email or text with delivery
If you are not in when the delivery is made, the courier will leave a card giving details of how to arrange
another delivery, or for collection.
All products must be signed for.