- Locking - Class 1. Keylock as standard.(Combination Locking and Multi-Locking available)
- Boltwork: 4 way engagemnet - 3 moving bolts
- Affords 60P fire rating for added protection (tested to BS376 part 20 1987)
- Shelves available as an optiion
- Call Securesafe for information on deposit options
- Prices include delivery and installation including bolt down to a ground floor location
Review Advice Text to go here
Write Your Own Review
Delivery, positioning and boltdown on the ground floor is included in the price for all mainland UK locations.
If the installation location is on an upper or lower floor with lift access, there is no additional charge.
Please make sure that the lift is large enough to take the safe and has the required weight capacity.
If there is more than one step or threshold ( in the property or outside ),
please complete the delivery form and send it to us.We will then advise you of the additional cost.
For large, heavy safes, delivery will be made by a vehicle around the same size as a Fire Engine or Refuse truck.
Check that there are no height, width or time restrictions for access to the delivery location.
If the safe will have to be moved from the delivery vehicle to the property via a path, check that the path
is wide enough, smooth and level (not a gravel path)
- Safe Brand: SMP Security Safes
- Cash Rating: £17,500
- Fire Rating: 60 Minutes
- Safe Capacity: 130 Litres
- Safe Shelves: 2
- Safe Drawers: No
- Safe Lock Type: Key Lock
- Weight: 574 kg
- Ext. Dimensions (HxWxD): 915x585x647mm
- Int. Dimensions (HxWxD): 737x407x432mm
No videos available for this product
More from this range
H x W x D
H x W x D
|SMP Community Grade 2-1414||534x534x520 mm
1.38 cu ft
|SMP Community Grade 2-1814||635x534x520 mm
1.77 cu ft
|SMP Community Grade 2-2316||762x585x647 mm
3.64 cu ft
|SMP community Grade 2-2916||915x585x647 mm
4.59 cu ft
|SMP Community Grade 2-3520||1067x686x723 mm
8.12 cu ft
|SMP Community Grade 2-5020||1448x686x723 mm
11.58 cu ft