What warranty does my safe come with?Sandeep Joshi
Different manufacturers have different warranty on their products. So please check with us if this is something you would like to know. As a rule of thumb, any key locking safe will have a minimum 2-year warranty.
Any digital locking safe will have a minimum 1-year warranty.
Secure Safe Ltd provide extended warranty for all safe types to ensure that your product is always in complete working order to meet with insurance compliance and all regulatory requirements.
We provide extended warranty for all safes, not just ones purchased through us.
We will provide a health check for your safe to make sure that it is currently in full working order.
This will include:
- Lock Maintenance – Checking and ensuring that lock mechanisms are operating
- Includes audit and update of users
- Includes battery check and replacement with high quality batteries
- Cabling Maintenance – Checking and ensuring all cables are working correctly
- Mechanism Maintenance – Checking and ensuring all mechanical parts are operating freely
If your safe is in complete working order we
will cover it under warranty for 1/3/5 years, depending on the plan you choose.
You will also receive a certificate from
Secure Safe Ltd for your reference.
This will eliminate any expensive call out fees which can range from £200-£600 per visit.