Insafe Grade 1 Insurance Approved Security Safe – Size 20
£833.13 Excl. VAT
Cash Rating: £10,000
Fire Rating: None
Safe Lock Type: Key Lock
Ext. Dimensions (HxWxD): 455x405x370mm
|Safe Lock Type: Key Lock|
- Additional information
Delivery and installation ground floor included in the price
- External Dimensions (HxWxD) – 455x405x370mm
- Internal Dimensions (HxWxD) – 355x305x180mm
- The Insafe Grade 1 range of safes are perfect for retailers, the leisure and hotel industries, business / office use, the public sector and homes requiring protection of valuables, jewellery and cash with a high net worth.
- Tested and Certified by LPCB to EN1143-1
- Approved by AiS for £10,000 cash or £100,000 valuables
- Key or digital locking options
- Standard Matrix 100 standard Electronic combination lock with one Manager and one User code can be added to this safe by selecting it from the Additional Accessories section below. Additional locking options available on request.
- Supplied with 1 adjustable shelf
- 2 years manufacturers warranty on safe
- Please add 60mm to the external depth to allow for the projection of hinges and locks
- Also available with digital lock
- Prices include delivery and installation on the ground floor
|Dimensions||455 × 405 × 180 mm|
|Insurance Cash Rating|
|Safe Lock Type|
|Safe Capacity (ltrs)|
Delivery, positioning and boltdown on the ground floor is included in the price for all mainland UK locations.
If the installation location is on an upper or lower floor with lift access, there is no additional charge.
Please make sure that the lift is large enough to take the safe and has the required weight capacity.
If there is more than one step or threshold ( in the property or outside ),
please complete the delivery form and send it to us.We will then advise you of the additional cost.
For large, heavy safes, delivery will be made by a vehicle around the same size as a Fire Engine or Refuse truck.
Check that there are no height, width or time restrictions for access to the delivery location.
If the safe will have to be moved from the delivery vehicle to the property via a path, check that the path
is wide enough, smooth and level (not a gravel path)