Phoenix Fire Commander Pro FS1922E – Insurance and Police Approved
£3,802.50 Excl. VAT
Cash Rating: £4,000
Fire Rating: 60 Minutes
Safe Lock Type: Digital Lock
Ext. Dimensions (HxWxD): 1950x940x585
|Safe Lock Type: Digital Lock
- Additional information
Price includes ground floor delivery & positioning
- External Dimensions (HxWxD) – 1950x940x585mm
- Internal Dimensions (HxWxD) – 1760x801x392mm
- The Phoenix Fire Commander Pro offers fire protection on data, cash & paper documents.
- Approved as per the UK Police preferred specification (Secured by Design scheme) and the Association of Insurance Surveyors (AiS)
- Tested to the European LFS 60P Fire protection standard (EN15659 ECB.S Certified) giving 60 minutes fire protection for paper documents
- Tested to the prestigious European S2 Security Standard (EN14450 £ ECB.S Certified) giving cash cover of £4,000 or Valuables cover of £40,000
- Prepared for floor fixing with fixing bolts for concrete supplied
Supplied with height adjustable shelves that also includes hanging rails for lateral files as standard
- Finished in a high quality scratch resistant paint RAL9003 White
- 2 years on site guarantee against manufacturing defect and free lifetime ‘after the fire’ replacement warranty
- Can hold up to 50 Lever Arch Folders, 50 Lever Arch Foolscap folders, 40 Foolscap box files
|585 × 940 × 1950 mm
|Insurance Cash Rating
|Safe Lock Type
|Safe Capacity (ltrs)
Delivery and positioning on the ground floor is included in the price for all mainland UK locations.
If the installation location is on an upper or lower floor with lift access, there is no additional cost.
Please make sure that the lift is large enough to take the safe and has the required weight capacity.
If there is more than one step or threshold ( in the property or outside ),
please complete the delivery form and send it to us.We will then advise you of the additional cost.
For large, heavy safes, delivery will be made by a vehicle around the same size as a Fire Engine or Refuse truck.
Check that there are no height, width or time restrictions for access to the delivery location.
If the safe will have to be moved from the delivery vehicle to the property via a path, check that the path
is wide enough, smooth and level (not a gravel path)