Phoenix World Class Vertical Fire File FS2254F
£1,460.00 Excl. VAT
Cash Rating: No
Fire Rating: 96 Minutes
Safe Lock Type: Fingerprint Lock
Ext. Dimensions (HxWxD): 1405 x 530 x 675mm
|Safe Lock Type: Fingerprint Lock
|Size: 4 Drawer
- Additional information
Delivery and ground floor positioning at no extra charge
THE PHOENIX WORLD CLASS VERTICAL FIRE FILE series offers unrivalled protection for documents and data† in a stylish modern filing cabinet format. Ultra-lightweight insulation materials mean the cabinet can be used on most floors without the need for support.
- External Dimensions (HxWxD) – 1405 x 530 x 675mm
- Internal Dimensions (HxWxD) – 255 x 385 x 505mm
- FIRE PROTECTION (PAPER) – 90 minutes of fire protection for paper documents. FIRE PROTECTION (DATA) – 90 minutes of fire protection for Computer tapes and data if optional FSDPI08 is used. FIRE PROTECTION (DIGITAL MEDIA) – Tested to MTC DIP120-60DM fire test standard, providing 60 minutes of fire protection for digital media, USBs, memory sticks and hard drives.
- WATER RESISTANCE – Water-resistant seals prevent water damage to contents when the cabinet is subjected to sprinkler systems or fire hoses.
- DROP TEST – Fire and impact tested from 9.1 metres for resistance to the impact of falling through the burning floors of a building.
- LOCKING – FS2250F – Fitted with an advanced high-security touchscreen keypad & fingerprint lock with a clear LED display, internal alarm, dual control, hidden code and scrambled code that can be programmed as standard with up to 128 fingerprints.
- CAPACITY – Able to accommodate Foolscap, A4 and A5 files on width adjustable rails. Compression plates are also supplied to maximise useable space.
- COLOUR – Finished in a high-quality scratch-resistant white paint RAL9003.
- GDPR – Maintain GDPR Compliance at home or in the office by keeping your company’s vital and important records secure and protected.
|1405 × 530 × 675 mm
|Safe Lock Type
|Safe Capacity (ltrs)
Delivery and positioning on the ground floor at no extra charge for all mainland UK locations.
If the installation location is on an upper or lower floor with lift access, there is no additional cost.
Please make sure that the lift is large enough to take the safe and has the required weight capacity.
If there is more than one step or threshold ( in the property or outside ),
please complete the delivery form and send it to us. We will then advise you of the additional cost.
For large, heavy safes, delivery will be made by a vehicle around the same size as a Fire Engine or Refuse truck.
Check that there are no height, width or time restrictions for access to the delivery location.
If the safe will have to be moved from the delivery vehicle to the property via a path, check that the path
is wide enough, smooth and level (not a gravel path)