Phoenix World Class Vertical Fire File Cabinet FS2274F
£1,856.25 Excl. VAT
Fire Rating:120 Minutes
Safe Lock Type: Fingerprint Lock
Ext. Dimensions (HxWxD): 1450x570x700mm
|Safe Lock Type: Fingerprint Lock
|Size: 4 Drawer
- Additional information
Delivery and ground floor positioning at no extra charge
- External Dimensions (HxWxD) – 1450x570x700mm
- Internal Dimensions (HxWxD) – 265x385x505mm
- FIRE PROTECTION (PAPER) – 120 minutes fire protection for paper documents.
- FIRE PROTECTION (DATA) – 120 minutes fire protection for Computer tapes and data if optional FSDPI08 is used.
- FIRE PROTECTION (DIGITAL MEDIA) – Tested to MTC – DIP120 – 60DM fire test standard, providing 60 minutes fire protection for digital media, USB memory sticks and hard drives.
- WATER RESISTANCE – Water resistant seals prevent water damage to contents when cabinet is subjected to sprinklers systems or fire hoses.
- DROP TEST – Fire and impact tested from 9.1 metres for resistance to the impact of falling through the burning floors of a building.
- LOCKING – Fitted with an advanced high security touchscreen keypad & fingerprint lock with clear LED display, internal alarm, dual control, hidden code and scrambled code that can be programmed as standard with up to 128 fingerprints. This lock operates independently on each drawer allowing for any combination of open or locked drawers.
- CAPACITY – Able to accommodate Foolscap, A4 and A5 files on width adjustable rails. Compression plates are also supplied to maximise useable space.
- COLOUR – Finished in a high quality scratch resistant paint RAL9003 White.
|Safe Lock Type
|Safe Capacity (ltrs)
Delivery and positioning on the ground floor is included in the price for all mainland UK locations.
If the installation location is on an upper or lower floor with lift access, there is no additional cost.
Please make sure that the lift is large enough to take the safe and has the required weight capacity.
If there is more than one step or threshold ( in the property or outside ),
please complete the delivery form and send it to us.We will then advise you of the additional cost.
For large, heavy safes, delivery will be made by a vehicle around the same size as a Fire Engine or Refuse truck.
Check that there are no height, width or time restrictions for access to the delivery location.
If the safe will have to be moved from the delivery vehicle to the property via a path, check that the path
is wide enough, smooth and level (not a gravel path)