Securikey Euro Grade 1 1025
£857.25 Excl. VAT
Cash Rating: £10,000
Fire Rating: No
Safe Lock Type: Key Lock
Ext. Dimensions (HxWxD): 410x415x345
- Additional information
Delivery and installation ground floor free of charge
- External Dimensions (HxWxD) – 410x415x345mm
- Internal Dimensions (HxWxD) – 334x355x225mm
- Click here to see a video demonstration of this safe range.
SECURITY SAFES & CABINETS
Designed to protect a variety of valuable items and within a range of environments, our Security Safes
are built to the highest manufacturing standards. We cater to private and commercial clients and
supply safes for money, documents, jewellery, and larger items like power tools and mobile phones.
We also supply products that conform to the safe custody of drugs regulations.
- Securikey Euro Grade 1 1025
- 3-way square locking boltwork, with continuous hinge side protection
- Certified according to EN 1143-1 Security Grade 1
- Lightweight construction – Ideal for upper floor installation
- Independently tested and certified by VdS test house
- Door opens to 180 degrees for maximum access
- Fitted with VdS class 1 double bitted safe lock & 2 keys
- Electronic locking option available
- Internal door pan is locked to prevent tampering
- Supplied with one adjustable (50mm intervals) / removable shelf
- Fixing hole in the base and rear.
- Price includes delivery and installation to ground floor location
|Dimensions||345 × 415 × 410 mm|
|Insurance Cash Rating|
|Safe Lock Type|
|Safe Capacity (ltrs)|
Delivery, positioning and boltdown on the ground floor is included in the price for all mainland UK locations.
If there is more than one step or threshold ( in the property or outside ),
or the installation location is on an upper or lower floor with lift access,
please complete the delivery form and send it to us. We will then advise you of the additional cost.
For deliveries via a lift, please make sure that the lift is large enough to take the safe
and has the required weight capacity.
For large, heavy safes, delivery will be made by a vehicle around the same size as a Fire Engine or Refuse truck.
Check that there are no height, width or time restrictions for access to the delivery location.
If the safe will have to be moved from the delivery vehicle to the property via a path, check that the path
is wide enough, smooth and level (not a gravel path)